Interserver has been one of the leaders in the web hosting market for the last 20 years. Despite the fact that technology and the constant implementation of novelties have changed the industry, Interserver has always relied on the same principles that brought so much success to the company. Quality, innovation, and great customer support have always been top priorities. The portfolio of Interserver includes Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Quick Servers, and Dedicated Servers. The company offers a great variety of services that are appropriate not only for professionals but for rookies as well. Interserver is determined to provide security, reliability, and technical facilitation to each member of their huge customer base.
What are the Advantages and Disadvantages
The list of advantages is impressively long. Let’s have a look at it:
- maintenance of 50% capacity in order to provide their customers with more resources at their disposal;
- exceeded preliminarily guaranteed uptime of 99.5%;
- you benefit from lots of features at an affordable price – SSL certificates and site transfers are for free even for the most basic plans, basic shared plan starts from 4.50$ per month, Windows and WordPress are a little more expensive – 5$ and 8$ respectively;
- 30-days money-back guarantee;
- an abundance of services – standard shared hosting, Windows and WordPress hosting, VPS and dedicated servers;
- excellent VPS service;
- responsive customer support – 24/7 live chat, toll-free phone support;
- there are 484 apps available for 1 click installs to help you build your website better and better.
Of course, we should make an objective review of Interserver. Aiming not to be too critical, we found out some embarrassing things about Interserver:
- you cannot take advantage of the services you paid for – due to some restrictions for signing up of a maximum of 100 new customers a day and usage of 50% of the capacity, you may face some obstacles and limitations;
- manual back-up for VPS and dedicated servers – protection of data should be executed by yourself through cPanel on a daily basis;
- loading speed needs improvement – 2000ms is a below-standard performance.
Should we Sign Up for Interserver
The alternative approach of the company to use only 50% of its capacity definitely has attracted many customers. By reducing their growth by purpose, Interserver succeeded in keeping their customers happy and satisfied. Unfortunately, this has a negative side – as we mentioned loading speed is not satisfactory and there is a lot of room for improvement concerning the customer support. Anyway, if you make the decision to sign up for the company, perhaps that would a reasonable and right decision.