The company was founded in 2013 by Marc Gavalda. The current headquarters of Kinsta is located in Los Angeles, USA. Kinsta offers WordPress hosting for small, medium, and large businesses. Google Cloud Platform plays a significant role in ultra-fast loading times. You may get pretty impressed by the presence of such key clients – TripAdvisor, FreshBooks, Drift, General Electrics, Intuit, AdEspresso, Workforce, Swagway, ASOS, Ubisoft, Maria DB, and Mint. You have probably heard most on the list. Kinsta owns 20 data centers worldwide which facilitate the service of more and more customers properly. We should emphasize the fact that a free HTTP/2 CDN supports to manage your content in a much better and faster way. The customer support crew consists of experienced WordPress developers willing to facilitate you 24/7. Review Signal awarded Kinsta 4 times for top performance, in addition, the company has been stated the most reliable web hosting provider according to CodeinWP.
What Will You Get
All of Kinsta’s plans – Starter, Pro, and Business include some valuable features. As a customer, you can benefit from:
- Content Delivery Network (CDN);
- SSL certificate for free.;
- Backups on a daily basis with the included option for establishing manual backup points;
- Caching for all pages in order to secure content immediately to the visitors. You can use the specially created Kinsta cache plugin;
- Free transfer of sites secured with SSH, Git;
- WP-CLI on all subscriptions included, WP-CLI provides proper management of WordPress platform;
- Hack-fix for free – Immediate action in case your site is hacked;
- Proper optimization of WooCommerce and Easy Digital Download sites for better usage for the customers;
- Daily reports and analysis on the performance of WordPress site through the MyKinsta application, wide-range of analytics from website resources to architecture performance – track important data for each of your sites separately – such as visitors, bandwidth usage, response times;
- Kinsta respects your privacy – the company utilizes LXD hosts and manage LXC software containers for each particular site, your resources and data should stay private all the time.
The prices for the separate hosting plans are as follows – “Starter Plan” costs 30$ per month, “Pro Plan” – 60$ while the price of the “Business” hosting plan is 100$. We should admit that the prices are not affordable for all the customers and are one of the highest on the market. The three plans differ mainly in the number of WordPress installations (1 installs for Starter Plan, 2 installs for Pro, and 5 for Business), bandwidth space (10GB, 20GB, 30 GB), and the number of visits (20 000, 40 000, 100 000).