What is their Mission
Web Hosting Pad has started its business activity in 2005. The team of the company consists of experienced and well-established figures from the hosting industry assembled to provide together with the best product on the market. In the current days, the abundance of web hosting providers is so big that you can easily get confused while making your choice as a customer. Most hosting providers offer their products at extremely high prices. The main mission of Web Hosting Pad is to deliver qualitative hosting services at reasonable and affordable prices. Of course, the company aims not reducing the value of their services on the cost of the low prices. Web Hosting Pad stays committed to providing the cheapest products in web hosting along with great customer support and other valuable benefits for the customers.
What Services does Web Hosting Pad Offer
The company offers a varied portfolio of products in order to satisfy all customers’ needs:
- Shared Hosting – perfect decision for the majority of websites. In the package, you can find hosting, email, site builders and some other features. Introductory offer starts at just 1.99$/month;
- WordPress Hosting – suitable for WordPress sites. You can benefit from additional support by experts, higher speed and better security. The prices start at 2.99$/month;
- Weebly Hosting – that is fully-loaded hosting and Weebly site builder. You do not need any coding. The prices start at 1.99$/month;
- VPS Hosting – you will get a strong and enhanced hosting that can be controlled by you along with your own private server. The prices start at 29.95$/month.
Strengths and Weaknesses
Except for the cheap introductory proposal at 1.99$ which is a real bargain, of course, there are not so many positive things worth mentioning. Anyway, we listed a few:
- Excellent Customer Support;
- Money-back Guarantee – 30-day money-back guarantee in case you find the services of Web Hosting Pad unreliable;
- Security Options Provided – Automated Malware Scan and Malware Quarantine for WordPress Hostings;
- Free Site Builders;
- Free E-commerce Integrations;
- Hassle Free Hosting.
It is not coincidental that Web Hosting Pad offers one of the lowest prices for their services on the market. The overall strategy of the company is not to reinvest part of their profits into novelties or bettering their products. Moreover, it is clear that the company uses dubious methods to attract customers. We listed the key weaknesses in our opinion:
- Unsatisfactory Uptime of 97.65% (despite promising to achieve 99% on their website!);
- Slow Page Loading (43% slower than the competition, the company records 1.281ms compared to the average of 890ms);
- “Free” Domain Registration is NOT actually free (you have to read between the lines as you need a special domain coupon);
- Problems with Sites Transfer (only possible if is smaller than 2 GB and subdomains, email addresses, FTP accounts are not included);
- Backup Option is Limited (while reading their Terms & Conditions, it stayed unclear when this option is available!).